About the Visitor's e-PASS
Roam's Visitor's e-PASS is suitable for short term users of Sydney toll roads.
You can open your Visitor's e-PASS on this website before, or up to 3 Days after your first trip on a Sydney toll road.
With a Roam Visitor's e-PASS:
- you will be able to drive one vehicle on Sydney toll roads for a period up to 30 days (can be extended if required).
- you will be charged the toll plus $0.75 Vehicle Matching Fee for each trip on a Sydney toll road.
- there is a Start-Up Fee of $1.50 for each Visitor's e-PASS opened on this website (compared to $3.30 when opened elsewhere - you will save $1.80 if you open your Visitor's e-PASS on this website)
- you will be asked to provide your credit card details (Visa or Mastercard accepted) - all Visitor's e-PASS charges will be charged to this credit card.
Terms and conditions
Prior to opening a Roam Visitor's e-PASS please familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions in the Roam Privacy Code and Customer Service Agreement. To proceed with opening your Visitor's e-PASS, you are required to agree to the Customer Service Agreement
If you have any questions, please contact us or call 13 8655.
The Visitor's e-PASS may not be suitable for you:
- Roam suggests the e-TAG Account for frequent users of Westlink M7 and other toll roads.
to open a Visitors e-PASS account.