About the Visitor's e-PASS
Roam's Visitor's e-PASS is suitable for short term users of Sydney toll roads.
You can open your Visitor's e-PASS on this website before, or up to 48 hours after your first trip on a Sydney toll road.
With a Roam Visitor's e-PASS:
- you will be able to drive one vehicle on Sydney toll roads for a period up to 30 days
- you will be charged the toll plus $0.75 Vehicle Matching Fee for each trip on a Sydney toll road.
- there is a Start-Up Fee of $1.50 for each Visitor's e-PASS opened on this website (compared to $3.30 when opened elsewhere - you will save $1.80 if you open your Visitor's e-PASS on this website)
- you will be asked to provide your credit card details (Visa or Mastercard accepted) - all Visitor's e-PASS charges will be charged to this credit card.
Terms and conditions
Prior to opening a Roam Visitor's e-PASS please familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions in the Roam Privacy Code and Customer Service Agreement. To proceed with opening your Visitor's e-PASS, you are required to agree to the Customer Service Agreement
If you have any questions, please contact us or call 13 8655.
The Visitor's e-PASS may not be suitable for you:
- Roam suggests the e-TAG Account for frequent users of Westlink M7 and other toll roads.
Roam Tolling Pty Limited (ABN 47 103 186 670) is a member of the Transurban Group. Transurban respects people's privacy. We have asked for the personal information on this form so we can open an account for you to use Westlink M7 and certain other eligible toll roads.
We may disclose your personal information to other Transurban Group entities and third party service providers who we work with, including other toll road operators. We may disclose information to our overseas contractors based in the Philippines, the United States and certain other countries, although we will always take steps to ensure your personal information is kept secure and is handled in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles. Where your account is in payment default, we may disclose your personal information to debt collection companies and credit reporting bodies. The credit reporting bodies that we deal with from time to time are listed on our website.