No e-TAG? Paying a toll notice?
New fees apply
Vehicle matching fees (also referred to as 'no tag fees') are now charged for travel on:
- Westlink M7
- Hills M2
- Lane Cove Tunnel
- Military Road E-Ramp
- Eastern Distributor
- M5 South West Motorway
Also, each of the above roads charge a fee to transfer tolls from a toll notice to your e-TAG account
These fees only apply when using the toll roads without carrying an e-TAG, without an e-TAG correctly mounted, or if your account has insufficient funds at the time of travel.
Click here for a table of fees.
Tips on how to avoid fees
- Ensure your account remains in positive balance
- List vehicles on account before travel or up to 3 days after the first trip on any toll road
- Log in to check your vehicles / add a new vehicle
- Travel with an e-TAG correctly installed
- If you are sharing an e-TAG between vehicles, install a holder in every vehicle
- Log in to order a new holder
- View installation instructions
- Listen to the beeps and contact us if there is no beep or there is more than one beep
- Keep us up to date with your contact details so we can alert you if there is a problem
- Log in to update your details