Step 2 – Request a review by Customer Resolutions
Our Customer Resolutions team specialise in finding fair solutions to your tolling complaints.
You can request a review with Customer Resolutions by either:
- sending an email to email@example.com or
- writing a letter to:
Roam Customer Relations
Locked Bag 5002
Parramatta NSW 2124
If the Customer Resolutions team is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can take your complaint to the TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman.
Step 3 – Request an assessment by the TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman
The TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman provides free and independent dispute resolution services to tolling customers.
The TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman will:
- work with both you and Roam to investigate your complaint
- propose a solution
The Ombudsman cannot manage complaints that:
- have not been first raised with our Customer Care Group and Customer Resolutions teams
- are related to infringement notices issued by the Authorities
- arose before 1 August, 2006