Roam takes your travel seriously. If you have a complaint, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Step 1 – Get in touch
If we can’t resolve it straight away, or the solution doesn’t meet your expectations, we’ll refer your case to the Roam Customer Care Group.
Many complaints are successfully managed by this stage, but if you disagree with the decision you can request a review from our Customer Resolutions team.
Step 2 – Request a review by Customer Resolutions
Our Customer Resolutions team specialise in finding fair solutions to your tolling complaints.
You can request a review with Customer Resolutions by either:
- sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- writing a letter to:
Roam Customer Relations
Locked Bag 5002
Parramatta NSW 2124
If the Customer Resolutions team is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can take your complaint to the TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman.
Step 3 – Request an assessment by the TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman
The TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman provides free and independent dispute resolution services to tolling customers.
The TCO Tolling Customer Ombudsman will:
- work with both you and Roam to investigate your complaint
- propose a solution
The Ombudsman cannot manage complaints that:
- have not been first raised with our Customer Care Group and Customer Resolutions teams
- are related to infringement notices issued by the Authorities
- arose before 1 August, 2006