Claiming M5 Cashback

You can claim back your M5 tolls (excluding GST) if:

  • you are a NSW resident
  • your vehicle is registered in NSW for private, pensioner or charitable use
  • you pay your M5 tolls using an e-TAG issued in NSW
  • your e-TAG account is registered for Cashback (new accounts are automatically registered)
  • it has been less than 12 months since the close of the quarter in which you travelled on the M5