How can I save on toll notice fees?
If you've travelled on Westlink M7 without a valid tolling account or pass, you may inadvertently find yourself with a handful of toll notices to pay.
If that's you, you can use an e-TAG account to pay your outstanding toll notices. You'll receive a discount on the admin fee when you transfer the toll notices to your account.
You can save up to $8.90 on first notices and $17.80 on follow-up notices when you transfer them to your account.
Already got an e-TAG?
- Search for outstanding toll notices
- Ensure your account has enough funds to cover the cost of the tolls and transfer fee
- Select Charge these trips to my tag account and use your account number and e-TAG number to complete the form
Haven't got an e-TAG account?
- Open a Roam e-TAG account online
- Once you've received your e-TAG in the mail, search for outstanding toll notices
- Ensure your new account has enough funds to cover the cost of the tolls and transfer fee
- Select Charge these trips to my tag account and use your account number and e-TAG number to complete the request
This offer is only available for toll notices less than 2 years old. This offer does not apply if your unpaid toll notices have already been referred to a debt collection agency, or if the total amount of tolls and admin fees you owe exceeds $250, and/or you have more than 10 unpaid toll notices owing against your licence plate number.