I travelled on Westlink M7, how do I pay?

If you've used Westlink M7 you can buy a Visitor's e-PASS or open an e-TAG account after you've travelled, but there are time limits for doing so.

For the Visitor's e-PASS, you have 3 days after your first trip to buy a pass.

For the e-TAG account, you have 7 days after your first trip to open an account.

If you don't cover your travel in these time frames, a toll notice with payment instructions will be posted to the vehicle's registered owner.