I have an e-TAG account but I received a toll notice
When your e-TAG account is topped up and your account details are up to date, all your toll payments are automatically deducted from your account.
You will receive a toll notice if:
- your account balance falls below $0
- your e-TAG isn’t installed correctly and/or beeping
- your licence plate number isn’t registered to your account
You will be charged a no tag in vehicle fee if your e-TAG isn’t installed correctly and/or beeping.
No tag in vehicle fees are $0.75 per trip for Westlink M7.
To avoid toll notices and unnecessary fees, check that:
- your account is active and has a positive balance
- all your vehicles are registered to your e-TAG account
- your e-TAG is correctly installed and beeps once when you pass through a toll point