I received a toll notice for a car that no longer belongs to me

If this happens, you can transfer the toll notice to the new owner.

To do this, download and complete a statutory declaration form. You will need to provide the new owner's name, address and driver's licence number. This must be witnessed and signed by an authorised person (a legal practitioner or a Justice of the Peace).

You'll need a separate statutory declaration for each toll notice.

Post statutory declarations to:

Toll Compliance Management
Locked Bag 5004
Parramatta NSW 2124