Using rental vehicles on toll roads

Many rental cars come equipped with an e-TAG. It's a good idea to talk with your rental company about payment options for travel on Westlink M7 prior to using your vehicle.

Some rental companies may require you to pay toll fees at the end of your rental. 

If the rental company doesn't have a system for toll payments, you can buy a pass to use in your vehicle. Just register the licence plate number of the rental vehicle to your pass for the period that you'll be travelling.

Make sure to let your rental company know how you intend to pay for tolls, or you might have to pay extra fees for any notices they receive.