What should I do if I've travelled on a toll road?

If you've travelled on Westlink M7 without an e-TAG account, you can buy an e-PASS or open an account after you travel, so long as you do so within the required time frames.

For the Visitor's e-PASS, you have until midnight on the third day after you travelled to buy an e-PASS.

For an e-TAG account, you have until midnight on the seventh day after you travelled to open an account or add a vehicle to an existing account.

If you don't cover your travel within these time frames, you'll be charged additional fees. When this happens, a toll notice will be sent to the vehicle’s registered owner for each trip made more than 7 days ago. How to pay a toll notice

If you receive a toll notice, you can save on fees by opening an e-TAG account and transferring the toll notice to your new account.