Last updated 29 April 2016
This website is operated by Roam Tolling Pty Ltd ("Roam Tolling"), a member of the Transurban Group.
Links to other websites
The Roam website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("third party websites"). Those third party websites are not under the control of Roam Tolling, and Roam Tolling does not endorse and is not responsible for any material on, or linked to from, third party websites ("third party material").
In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, Roam Tolling makes no warranties, guarantees, endorsements or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantibility or fitness for purpose of third party material or products or services available through third party websites; or
- that third party material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Roam Tolling is not authorising the reproduction of third party material by linking material on this website to third party material.
Any software that is available to download through links from this website is a third party product unless otherwise indicated. Your use of that software may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the software owner. To the extent permitted by law, Roam Tolling accepts no liability in respect of such third party software and Roam Tolling provides no warranty or guarantee and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. If you have any feedback or suggestions concerning this software, please contact us.
Trade marks, copyright and linking to this website
"Transurban", "CityLink", "e-TAG", "Roam" and all associated trademarks used on this website are current or pending trademarks of Transurban Limited, or other members of the Transurban Group, unless otherwise stated. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by Roam Tolling.
Your use of this website and access to material does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the material.
You must not do any act that is inappropriate or unlawful in relation to our website including:
- acts constituting a breach of privacy or other infringement of other legal rights of individuals;
- using this website to defame or cause damage to our reputation, or the reputation of our employees, brands and products; or
- uploading files that contain viruses or hacking the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Roam Tolling makes no warranties, guarantees, endorsements or representations about this website or the material and its quality, accuracy, currency or security. Roam Tolling is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Roam Tolling does not guarantee that this website or third party websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or third party websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability and complying with laws
Liability of Roam Tolling for a breach of a guarantee or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent the law allows.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.