The M4 and M7 motorways will remain open for travel in all directions. Road users are advised to plan ahead and allow extra travel time as traffic changes including speed reductions and detours will be in place approaching the interchange (see detour maps below). Observe overhead variable messages and traffic control signage.
- Northbound M7 to M4, detour via Wallgrove Road, Eastern Creek
- Southbound M7 to M4, detour via Great Western Highway, Rooty Hill
- Westbound M4 to M7, detour via Wallgrove Road, Eastern Creek
- Eastbound M4 to M7, detour via Wallgrove Road, Eastern Creek
Westlink M7 has carefully planned this work to reduce the impact to road users and thanks the community for their patience while resurfacing is carried out.
For more information, contact 1300 677 623 (M7 ROAD), or email@example.com.
Check Live Traffic NSW website, or download the Live Traffic NSW app for the latest traffic information.
* In the event of cancellation, resurfacing work at the M4/M7 Light Horse Interchange will be rescheduled from 8pm Friday 16 February till 5am Monday 29 February 2018.
Travelling northbound or southbound, M7 exit to M4
Travelling westbound or eastbound, M4 exit to M7