Events & notifications
15 January - 30 April AESTNightwork on M7 Motorway, Prestons to Cecil Park
Westlink is resurfacing the M7 motorway. This work is being done as part of a three-year maintenance program to replace the top layer of asphalt which is reaching the end of its lifespan. Resurfacing will be done in three stages:
- Stage 1 starts in early 2017 from Prestons to Cecil Park
- Stage 2 is scheduled for 2018 from Cecil Park to Glendenning
- Stage 3 is scheduled for 2019 from Glendenning to Baulkham Hills
For more details, see our news article.Save to Calendar
12 March - 15 March AESTM4/M7 Interchange Ramp Closures
Westlink M7 is carrying out planned maintenance work in the M4/M7 Interchange, from Sunday 12 March 2017 to Wednesday 15 March, 2017, between 9pm and 5am.
For safety reasons, detours will be in place on the following dates to enable staged closures of the exit and entry ramps.
- Sunday 12 March 2017 – Monday 13 March 2017 – full closure of the M7 northbound and southbound ramps to M4 Motorway
- Tuesday 14 March 2017 – Wednesday 15 March 2017 – full closure of the M4 eastbound and westbound ramps to M7 Motorway
For more details, see our news article.
13 March 08:00 PM - 14 March 05:00 AM AESTNightwork on M7 motorway (southbound), Kings Langley
Westlink is carrying out work to replace a section of temporary asphalt with new asphalt on the M7 motorway. Our work area is between Norwest Blvd and Old Windsor Road, Kings Langley (southbound).
24 March 09:00 PM - 25 March 05:00 AM AESTNight work at the M7 Wallgrove Road Interchange, Eastern Creek
For more details read the full news article.
26 March 08:00 PM - 27 March 05:00 AM AESTNight work on M7 Norwest Blvd southbound entry ramp, Kings Langley
27 March 08:00 PM - 28 March 05:00 AM AESTChanges to traffic conditions on the M7 motorway at Glendenning.