How do I pay in person?

You can make account and toll notice payments at participating 7-Eleven, United Petroleum or newsagents outlets. Payments can be made using a credit card, debit card or cash.

A minimum of $50 applies for account payments.

For toll notices you must pay the full amount listed on the notice.

Need another way to pay? Take a look at our other payment options.